Time travel to the future

Hello, I would like to travel to Korea in the year 2030, and if it is a bit close, but it is still a future, I just do not like to think about the future and I hope that by then the virus of now haha has been completely left behind. 

 

 choose this destination because in itself it is a very technological country, I do not think it will change much by 2030 the truth but it strikes me since they live there, I think that by that year most small or medium stores will no longer have employees and will be served by "robots" or that only have that machine to pay for your products and leave happy, they say that it is a very safe country so its people are not to steal things, as here in chile haha they see something alone and take it, and also wish I could experience that.

I also hope that by then the country will not be as competitive as it is now, that it does not have a stressful pace of life because they are already very demanding, in every aspect so if it changes for that year it is likely that I will stay a good time living there since it has very beautiful landscapes and I would like to spend the winter although I also hope that the air improves because it is a country with airs a bit polluted.


Comentarios

Entradas populares