My Future Job

I am currently studying Food Engineering, which has a wide field of work in the industry including some such as production, quality management, research, development, also as a professor of this career or other related.


For a month I have been doing an intermediate practice in a food innovation center, so I have been immersed in the world of production, development and innovation of new food products, and I love this area of work because it is very dynamic and, they are not in an office 100% of the time,  you go from developing the formula of a product to going to the plant to carry out prototyping and testing, analysis of samples, sensory panels and sometimes marketing, in addition you usually have a support in these works so I would not be completely alone what is good for me because I like to work as a team.

I would really like to work in this area of production and development, especially in these times where food innovation and circular trade are expanding to avoid losses of raw materials. Of course I would like it to allow me to continue studying or travel to various places.

Although I would not mind dabbling in the area of quality, I have heard good references of this.


Comentarios

  1. For further comments and feedback on your writing, please refer to the Rubric published in the U-Cursos Platform.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares