The best holidays ever

It was in February 2016, and we went on vacation to Chiloé by car, the journey from Santiago lasted about 14 hours in car, it was very exhausting but it was worth it as soon as we got on boarding to leave continental Chile and go to the island, the truth is I do not have photos of that part of the trip but it was very beautiful.


 (example)

The barge left us on the island, and we followed the route to get to Dalcahue where we were going to stay 1 week with my family, my parents wanted to see most of the churches and we toured as much as we could in search of them, we were guided by brochures, we passed by several restaurants and it was so delicious to eat fish there.



We also went to the island of Quinchao which is in front of where we stayed, we visited Curaco de Vélez and the beach of Achao.

The truth is I don't have many photos of the trip but I rescue some of Dalcahue, a waterfall we went to and one of the cultural heritage churches.


                                                                                           


It was basically one of the best holidays because I toured and visited many parts like beaches, craft fairs, churches etc.

The best thing is that there was good weather, since it is always cloudy and cold, but when we went it almost did not rain and it was a pleasant climate.




Comentarios

  1. Chiloe is a very beautiful island, I would like to have the opportunity to go one day like you.

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hello
    I love Chiloé, once I visited it in a very small age

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares