A country...

ITALY

I would like to visit Italy because its landscapes are beautiful and I would love to try its gastronomy, I really like pasta and cheeses haha, I am also very interested in learning things about the country and its language, which I personally find very nice and harmonious.


I know little of the country the truth, I know some things like that Rome is its capital and the most populated city of the country, that the traditional Margherita pizza with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and basil honors the Margherita Queen and the colors of the country. 

Veneto


By the way it has beautiful Alps in Veneto and in other nearby regions, which of course I would like to visit, also to Venice.





I would like to live for a while, work and pass through its tourist areas, walk through the tower of pisa en pisa, the Roman colosseum, and stroll through the shops around.

    
Roman Colosseum
Venice
Positano, Salerno




Comentarios

  1. Italy with his gastronomy and cultural richness is one of the many destinations that I want to visit when I travel. I want to know both Rome and Venice

    ResponderBorrar
  2. Hi Javiera, I share your taste for pasta haha, especially with cheese, they are delicious !. If you decide to travel in the future, let me know and we go together, because I too would like to travel to Italy.

    ResponderBorrar
  3. The gastronomy of Italy is amazing, I would love to visit it.

    ResponderBorrar
  4. I also want to go to Italy. Its gastronomy must be so exquisite. I want to try their famous pizzas.

    ResponderBorrar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares